Saturday, December 31, 2016

THANK YOU, THANK YOU JESUS!!

 As we prayerfully move into 2017 I can't help but meditate on the lyrics of Lemmie Battle and the Chicago Mass Choir  "Thank You, Thank You Jesus"!! "My soul looks back and wonder how YOU brought me over I just want to say Thank You"(OMG)!

During my "E & Lissa" time with my daddy he would always say that each year held a certain amount of trials and tribulations regardless of the level or status of your Christian walk!! Those words ring true each year as I experience various trials and witness first hand the makeup of my family changing right before my very eyes!

I'm Thankful for parents who instilled the importance of a relationship with Christ and attending worship! Amidst the "yearly trials" experienced, as my daddy called them, I can see God's hand in every one of them!!  "You keep on making a way"!

In my Lemmie Battle voice "I GOTTA TELL HIM THANK YA!! He been so good to me!! Anybody owe Him one ?!!"
"Yes Lord" Lissa definitely does!! "When I didn't know what to do Lord I trusted you and YOU pulled me THROUGH”!!

Thank, You Thank You Jesus!! Definitely my testimony for 2016!! 

I dare not  leave 2016 without Thanking The Lord for His Abundant mercy!! And I encourage you to do the same!!


I just gotta tell you THANK YOU JESUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment